PoliciesSeptember 8th, 2014
Below are the policies for ZoomText University. Should you have any questions at all, please contact Dan Clark at Ai Squared by calling 727-803-8000 or by e-mail.
- Ai Squared offers training classes in all 50 states as well as Canada.
- Each ZoomText University course consists of two or three days of training.
- Class hours are from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. each day with short breaks in the morning and afternoon as well as a lunch break. Ai Squared provides you with lunch each day.
- An Ai Squared authorized trainer will conduct the training.
- Class size will consist of a minimum of five and a maximum of ten students. Registration will be closed five days prior to the start of the class.
- Training fee must be paid at the time of registration with a check, credit card, or purchase order.
- The software/programs covered during the training are ZoomText 10.1, Microsoft Office 2013, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Windows 8.1 or 10.
- The trainee will also receive a certificate of completion, a ZoomText University polo shirt, and a training bag with other fun giveaways.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to the start of training will receive a full refund. Cancellations between 15 and 30 days prior to the start of training will receive a 75% refund. Registrants canceling less than 15 business days prior to the start date of the training will receive no refund.
- In the event of course cancellation, you will be notified in writing at least two weeks prior to the training. Ai Squared will not be held liable for fees or penalties incurred due to changes in transportation, or other reservations made prior to the scheduled class.