ZoomText Single-User License
A ZoomText Single-User License is designed for one individual. With this license, ZoomText can be installed and activated on up to three computers. You can transfer activations at any time if you need to free up activation(s) for use on another computer.
Benefits of the ZoomText Single-User License
- Affordable. Our pricing has been unchanged for years and we always offer low-cost upgrades when new versions come out.
- Powerful. This license lets you have access to ZoomText on up to three computers. If you don’t have the need to take ZoomText with you wherever you go, this is the perfect solution for you.
- Customizable. You can change you settings to whatever you need them to be and they will load up whenever you start the program.
ZoomText USB License
A ZoomText USB License is designed for one individual, but someone who wants to be able to use ZoomText on any number of machines. With the USB license, ZoomText can be installed and activated permanently on the three computers you use the most and then you can take your USB stick with you to any number of other machines – the sky is the limit. You do have to have administrative rights on any machine that you bring your USB stick to for the first time. After that, you just plug in your USB stick and ZoomText will start up automatically.
Benefits of the ZoomText USB License
- Access on any computer. With ZoomText USB you can plug in and run ZoomText on any system without having to purchase additional licensing.
- Portable and always within reach. The ZoomText USB drive fits in your pocket or around your neck (on the included lanyard), so it’s always with you when you need it.
- Easy to use. Just plug in the ZoomText USB drive and ZoomText automatically starts up. If ZoomText is not installed, the friendly setup program is launched and you’ll be up and running in minutes.
- Plug-and-Play license management. Since the serial number is tied to the ZoomText USB drive, there are no serial numbers or license activations to worry about.
- Take your settings with you. Your personalized ZoomText configuration settings are saved to your USB drive and are automatically loaded each time you plug in and start ZoomText.
- Single-User and Multi-User Pricing Options. Choose the version best suited for you or your organization.
ZoomText Network License
A ZoomText Network License is designed for organizations that have 5 or more ZoomText users who work within a single network. With the network license, ZoomText can be installed to all computers on the network*, allowing users to sit at any available workstation. The number of concurrent users is limited to number of licensed users.
*Beginning 12/11/2012, Network Licenses can span subnets
Benefits of the ZoomText Network License
- Cost Effective. The most immediate benefit of purchasing network licensing is the lower pricing. An organization can substantially decrease its per-user cost by purchasing a network license instead of purchasing multiple single-user copies.
- Scalable. Network licenses are offered in 5-users increments, ranging from 5 users to any multiple of 5 users. Additional licenses can be added at any time.
- Faster Deployment. Once the ZoomText network server is installed, you can rapidly deploy ready-to-use installations of ZoomText as part of a machine image.
- Roaming Profiles. With support for roaming profiles, each user’s personal settings are automatically available at any workstation.
- Easy to Maintain. License management tools allow system administrators to see how many licenses are currently in use, and what machines they are assigned to.
ZoomText District License
The ZoomText District License is designed for organizations that have 5 or more users that work beyond the boundaries of a single network. With a district license, ZoomText can be installed on any computer owned and operated by the licensing organization. Each installation must be activated, so the total number of installations is limited to the number of licensed users. For example, a 40 user license can be installed and activated on exactly 40 computers.
The district license is recommended for organizations having users randomly spread across multiple networks, working on standalone workstations (not attached to a network), or mobile users, such as teachers and trainers that are on the road.
Benefits of the District License
- Cost Effective. The most immediate benefit of purchasing district licensing is the lower pricing. An organization can substantially decrease its per-user cost by purchasing a standalone license instead of purchasing multiple single-user copies.
- Scalable. District licenses are offered in 5-users increments, ranging from 5 users to any multiple of 5 users. Additional licenses can be added at any time.
- Flexible Deployment. Ideal for organizations requiring random installations of ZoomText spread across multiple networks, and off-network computers.